- Listing creation
- Create Amazon & Noon listings for brand products
- Create titles and descriptions for brand products
- Implement images & videos on brand products
- Manage brands inventory forecasting
- Strategy & Sales Goals
- Drive annual strategic plans and budgets with quarterly reviews and adjustments
- Contribute to achieving monthly + Annual sales (to consumer) goals as established by Senior Management.
- Provide sales forecasts
- Manage communication with Amazon and key accounts
- Advertising & Promotional Strategy
- Create promotional plans & calendars, with collaboration from brand
- Collaborate with Amazon & Noon on advertisement opportunities
- Provide data and forecasts from past and future promotions
- Lead maintaining reviews for all brand products
- Reporting: Create a template, get data and present a monthly report including the following data:
- OTD Sales (Out the Door Sales) - OTD Sales at the SKU Level;
- Top 10 Items by Revenue - Top 10 Items by Units;
- Advertising Spend vs Sales;
- Promotional success review;
- Subscribe & Save results;
- Forecasted OTD sales by units;
- Lost sales review from out of stocks (if any);
- Demand forecast for the next 45 days that includes backing out Amazon in-stock inventory and what’s on order and identifying any potential OOS;
- Search term improvement and or decline in key categories as defined by senior management business goals;
- Review of key competitor activities on Amazon
Requirements and skills:
- Proficiency in Excel & Powerpoint
- Previous e-com & SEO experience is plus (Especially on Amazon, Noon, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to a new environment.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work methodically and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Arabic and English
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Achieve monthly sales objectives
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and